EMPOWERING, ENCOURAGING AND ENABLING
Terms & Conditions
The Parent and Baby Coach will only undertake business on the following terms and conditions. These terms are legally binding so please read them carefully.
1. The acceptance of a Phone or Home Consultation, place on a workshop or Day/Night/24 Hour Support package in your home will be deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. The fee for The Parent and Baby Coach Consultation services is due in advance of the initial consultation.
3. If the package is cancelled the following terms and conditions apply:
Less than 48 hours’ notice – full amount payable
48 hours to 7 days’ notice – 50% of final fee payable
7 to 14 days – 25% of final fee payable
4. The Parent and Baby Coach accepts that whilst working with small children there are sometimes situations where consultations or home visits need to be cancelled due to illness. If this is the case, The Parent and Baby Coach will endeavour to work with the client to arrange another date and there will be no charge or cancellation fee as long as the same service is being booked for a later date.
5. The Parent and Baby Coach reserves the right to cancel workshops at short notice due to personal circumstances – in this event all workshop attendees will be offered a full refund or chance to join another workshop at a later date.
6. Payment for a workshop confirms your place on that given workshop and is non-refundable from the point of booking.
7. The Parent and Baby Coach advises that all Parents follow the SIDS guidelines when dealing with their child’s sleep. Please refer to The Lullaby Trust
8. All advice given by The Parent and Baby Coach is from previous experience, training and opinion only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice from your GP or Paediatrician.
9. The Parent and Baby Coach does not work in a medical capacity and any concerns about your baby’s or child’s medical health should be taken up with your GP or health visitor. Heidi does have extensive experience dealing with Reflux and CMPA, so will be able to advise on diagnosis and possible management strategies.
10. The Parent and Baby Coach does not accept responsibility or liability for sleep training that does not achieve the required result during the support package process. The Parent and Baby Coach Sleep plans are designed to have the baby/child sleeping well within a specific time frame; however the parent accepts responsibility for this success after the sleep consultant has finished their time in the client’s home.
11. The Parent and Baby Coach advises that the parents are consistent and stick to the sleep plan provided in order to achieve success. The outcome of the sleep training depends highly on parental consistency and therefore by agreeing to undertake the sleep training, the parents agree to working alongside the sleep consultant to achieve the best results possible. It will work – it just takes time and consistency!
12. Any medical or feeding concerns about your baby or child should be expressed in the early consultation stages of sleep training so that The Parent and Baby Coach can address these before putting together a plan.
13. The Sleep/Weaning/Routine/Potty Training/Behaviour Plan will be written and sent through via PDF email format within 48 hours of the initial consultation.
14. Heidi works closely with clients to ensure that you get the results you would like for your babies and children. In the small number of cases that you don’t see progress with the plan, there is always a reason and Heidi will suggest alternatives and look into medical and dietary issues with you. During this process, you will need to work with Heidi closely and be willing to try other things.
15. The Parent and Baby Coach advises parents to read the plan carefully before embarking on any sleep training/new outines/behavioural changes.
16. The Parent and Baby Coach follow up email and text service includes unlimited text and email support for clients following their initial consultation or home support packages. Phone calls are additional aside from the 15-minute call as specified as part of the package.
17. The Parent and Baby Coach is contactable during the hours of 8am to 8pm during the support period from Mondays to Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays 9am-6pm. During this time messages and emails will be responded to as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours however there may be times when The Parent and Baby Coach is with a client or due to personal circumstances cannot reply as quickly as this.
18. The Support Period is non-refundable and lasts for the designated time post consultation unless a date has been agreed otherwise. If the support is not used by the client, there is no refund available.
19. Any further support outside of the initial support package booked is charged at £50 per two-week period.
20. All support packages receive a 15-minute call free of charge during the follow up support period if needed at any point. Any additional calls or of length over 15 minutes are subject to a charge of £35/15 minutes.