fbpx
London, SW18
07825 914096
heidi@theparentandbabycoach.com
ONLINE COURSE

The Online Baby Sleep Course for ages 5 months to 12 months

Baby sleep can be the subject of much judgement, confusion and overwhelm which is never fun on only a couple of hours sleep. With the Baby Sleep Course, Heidi offers up everything you need to know to help your baby sleep for longer night stretches and take restful day time naps – including moving towards your baby being able to fall asleep on their own and reducing night time wakes too. A loving yet practical take on baby sleep backed up by nearly 20 years of experience, Heidi is confident that this course will change your lives and the way you sleep.

Are you ready to confidently tackle your babies sleep?

By 5 months of age, your baby is capable of sleeping for longer stretches but this doesn’t always happen naturally. By delving into the world of baby sleep, you will understand why sleep is not happening for your baby as well as everything you need to know to change that. You will finish the course with a solid plan of action, feeling confident and ready to tackle sleep.

ENROL NOW £64

Heidi has honestly changed our lives, since the baby sleep course our baby has gone from waking over five times a night to sleeping through within a week!

This course is perfect for you if:

you are looking to help your baby sleep better – be it longer night time stretches, through the night, or learn to fall asleep on their own. Perhaps you are looking to implement a routine, or longer day time naps. Consistent and good quality day time sleep aims to be the outcome of the baby sleep course.

YOUR INSTRUCTOR

About Heidi

Heidi works as The Parent and Baby Coach, empowering and enabling parents with knowledge and advice on all areas of early years parenting.

With 18 years experience in childcare and consulting, Heidi has used her previous years of experience and success stories with 1000’s of clients, to create a set of high quality online parenting courses centred around sleep. Her expertise in this area alongside her understanding of colic, reflux and food sensitivity makes Heidi the baby specialist that you can trust.

To find out more, click here.

MORE ABOUT HEIDI

Frequently Asked Questions

When does the course start and finish?

The course starts as and when you purchase it and ends after 6 months. This gives you plenty of time to work through the course itself as well as make changes as well as coming back to it in the second half of your baby’s first year, if and when things go off track!

Does the course come with a guarantee?

Although there is no guarantee on the course itself, by looking at reviews on both Instagram and Google, you will be able to see the high level of satisfaction that Heidi’s clients walk away with. All babies are different and for 95% of babies, this course will be all they need to get better quality sleep. For those remaining 5%, sleep disruption can be more complex including medical issues, food intolerances and reflux – Heidi offers additional support with these if you find yourself going down that route.

Is there an option for follow on support?

In short, yes! Heidi has a 30 minute call that you can purchase at a discounted price with a link that is included towards the end of the course. Some babies need a little bit more support and guidance, so if that sounds like you or you just want to talk it through with someone who has not only done it twice herself, but also lives and breathes baby sleep, then do get in touch.

As a mother of two boys as well as a sleep coach, it really is my biggest passion that sleep information should be accessible to everyone. There is no need to just “survive” parenting in the first few years purely just because broken nights are normal. Normal can be exactly what you want it to be and if you are here hoping for sleep, then we can definitely get that for you. These courses are designed with you in mind, allowing you to pick and choose your approach to meet your parenting style and needs. My wish for you is that the whole family can benefit from a good night’ sleep, making the sometimes long and difficult days as a parenting all that more joyful.

What other parents are saying:

The baby sleep course was incredibly informative with easy to follow guidance. Most of all I appreciated the willingness to accommodate for different parenting styles.

I had been turned away from previous sleep consultants suggesting that my baby was just difficult/spirited/an anomaly! Heidi’s online course quickly made me realise that the reason my baby wasn’t sleeping was reflux related and we are now having full nights and better naps – we can’t thank her enough.

When my 8 month old stopped sleeping I didn’t know where to turn. I did the online sleep course and cannot praise it enough – it was clear, focused and helped us build a plan that was easy to implement

Ready to get more sleep?

ENROL NOW £64