025: My Top 10 Parenting Tips
The parenting journey can be quite challenging, but with the right guidance and some support – it’s possible for your family to thrive! On today’s episode, I end series one with my TOP TEN tips to help you in your parenting journey and some things you can be doing today to promote a happy, calm and healthy environment for the entire family.
This episode is for you if you want to learn:
- The MOST IMPORTANT thing you need to trust when making parenting decisions
- My early tip for feeding that can have a huge impact on ALL members of your family
- A helpful tip about sleep that you can use in the very early days of parenting
- The ONE thing that played a huge part in my enjoyment of being a parent
- What you need to know about communicating with your little one (and how it can help in the early stages all the way through to toddler years)
- The ONE thing that has helped me be a more patient mum (and how you can practice this today!)
- A practice in trust that will help you be a better parent and allow you more energy to give to your family
- The BIGGEST thing I’ve put into practice around little ones and their eating habits (and how it can help make mealtimes more calm)
- And more!
Connect with me: www.theparentandbabycoach.com