024: Let’s Have a Talk About Reflux
If your baby is struggling with reflux or colic, there is always something you can do about it. So often we are told – it’s fine and they will grow out of it, but there are things you can do right now to make your baby more comfortable! On today’s episode I take you through understanding what reflux really is, the potential ways it could be showing up for your little one, and when it might be time to reach out for some guidance.
This episode is for you if you want to learn:
- Some of the major misconceptions about colic and reflux (and what the truth could mean for your little one!)
- Advice around managing reflux and why it could be possible for you to fully manage the issue at home
- What reflux actually is and why my definition may be quite different from what you’ve been told
- Why weight loss is NOT the only important indicator of reflux issues
- The MOST IMPORTANT things to look out for if you think your baby has reflux
- Indicators of silent reflux and some less obvious reflux symptoms
- How sleep can play a very important role in diagnosing reflux and colic
- And more!
Connect with me: www.theparentandbabycoach.com