020: Combination Feeding
You might find it can be a bit confusing and complicated in those early days of feeding to introduce a bottle to your baby. This can be even more daunting if you’ve been told that a bottle feed will confuse your little one and make breastfeeding impossible. On today’s episode, I share my top tips for combination feeding and why it can be one of the best tools to prolong your breastfeeding journey.
This episode is for you if you want to learn:
- The risk that is commonly talked about with combination feeding and practical steps to avoid this problem.
- How you can use a bottle to solve a very common breastfeeding struggle.
- When and how to introduce a bottle and the MOST IMPORTANT thing you need to do to continue towards breastfeeding success.
- A technique you can use to avoid nipple confusion (and a special tip for babies with sensitive tummies or reflux)
- Some of my favorite tips when introducing formula.
- How combination feeding can be a really positive thing for the whole family and how this journey affected one mum in particular.
- And more!
Connect with me: www.theparentandbabycoach.com