019: Toddler Tantrums
The toddler years can be a tough time! Understanding your little one’s behavior is so important to improving the family dynamic and making sure they are happy and healthy. In today’s episode, I take you through toddler tantrums – what they are, why they happen and my top tips for dealing with them.
This episode is for you if you want to learn:
- The behaviors to identify a tantrum and the BIGGEST factor to consider.
- Two types of tantrums and why knowing the difference will help!
- A surprising fact about brain psychology that you need to know so you can help guide your little one.
- Your MOST IMPORTANT job as the parent when your child is experiencing a tantrum.
- The mistake you might be making that leads to more tantrums (and how to stop the cycle!)
- My favorite tip for dealing with a strategic tantrum.
- The ONE thing you should NOT say to your little one when they are crying.
- A creative way to get your child excited about following directions.
- And more!
Connect with me: www.theparentandbabycoach.com