017: The 4 Month Sleep Regression
It’s possible that within the first 3 to 5 months of your baby’s life, sleep came pretty naturally; you may have experienced long sleep stretches at night and some longer naps during the day, BUT now the dreaded night wakings are starting to pop up and naps are getting shorter! Don’t despair – this regression stage is normal and you will get through it, I’m here to help! Today I am talking all about the 4 month sleep regression – what it is, signs that your baby is going through it, and the things you can be doing to help your little one through this stage to better, self-settled sleep.
This episode is for you if you want to learn:
- THE MOST IMPORTANT thing you can be doing as a parent to guide your baby through a sleep regression.
- 5 major signs that your baby is going through the 4 month sleep regression.
- One of the most common questions clients ask regarding sleep regressions (and the mistake you can avoid!)
- The BIGGEST factor to consider if your baby is unable to self-settle.
- One, simple thing you can do to help increase your little ones sleep.
- My favorite tips to getting over the BIGGEST hurdle of this regression.
- And more!
Connect with me: www.theparentandbabycoach.com