016: Toddler Sleep Phases
You have a toddler now! And although this stage brings some more fun and your child is more active and independent, it also comes with some new challenges. On today’s episode, I take you through the 3 major bedtime hurdles for toddlers and my top tips on how you can best deal with them and get through this phase with ease!
Today I share with you:
- My top advice for night terrors, the signs to look for, and practical ways to help your child through this phase.
- The big difference between baby and toddler sleep and how this will affect your toddler’s nighttime wakings.
- My favorite tips if your toddler is climbing out of their cot.
- The bedtime resistance phase and what you can do before bed (and during the day!) to set your child up for success.
- A story from a former sleep client and her experience from an exhausted little one (and an exhausted mum!) to an established sleep routine.
- And more!
Connect with me: www.theparentandbabycoach.com