015: Preparing for Second Baby
Thinking about bringing a second baby into your family can be a little daunting. And yes, there are many struggles when introducing a brand new baby into the mix, but there are so many beautiful, life-changing moments that come with it! Today I will take you through my top tips for coping with this transition and get you the resources you need to get you and your toddler ready for your new baby’s arrival!
This episode is for you if you want to learn:
- Practical tips to prepare your toddler BEFORE baby comes.
- Factors to consider to determine the best age gap for your family (hint: there is no right or wrong!).
- My favorite resources to use when exposing your toddler to the idea of a baby.
- What you can do to prepare yourself and how to soak up the one-child lifestyle while you can.
- More about my online course – Preparing for Your Second Baby!
- My top advice for when baby has arrived and the most important thing you can be doing for your toddler to set the transition up for success!
- Some real life examples from 2 lovely ladies who recently had second babies.
- And more!
Learn more about the online course here: https://the-parent-and-baby-coach.teachable.com/p/preparing-for-your-2nd-baby Connect with me: www.theparentandbabycoach.com