014: Nobody Tells You with Becca Maberly
Have you heard of the secret mum club where all the helpful, honest advice about pregnancy, birth, and parenthood is kept? Becca Maberly, pregnancy and postnatal expert and author of “Nobody Tells You”, has created just that! Today I’m joined by Becca as she shares the big things they don’t tell you about birth, breastfeeding and the 4th trimester. As new moms, we need all the help we can get and today we are giving you the scoop on what you will really encounter in those first months of parenthood (and how to get through it)!
- Avoiding disappointment during the birth-planning stage of pregnancy.
- Some preparation tips for after the birth and the necessary item you will need (seriously ugly, but amazing!)
- Breastfeeding misconceptions and what to do if your baby just isn’t taking the breast.
- How to manage your sleep expectations in those early weeks and when it’s time to seek help.
- The spectrum of mental health issues that affect new moms and the resources that are available to help you if you are struggling (you are not alone)!
- And much more helpful, honest, and evidence-based advice.
Learn more here:
Connect with me: www.theparentandbabycoach.com