004: Understanding Your Baby’s Sleep Cycles
Sleep is natural, right? Shouldn’t it be as simple as breathing or eating? How do you feel on little-to-no sleep? Some of the biggest challenges with parenting involve understanding and influencing your baby’s sleep habits. In today’s episode, we will dig deep and get ourselves familiar with baby sleep cycles and that dreaded 4 month sleep regression!
We will discuss:
- What sleep could look like up to their first 4-6 months.
- Sleep cycle stages and their visual cues.
- Understanding hormones and how they affect your baby’s ability to sleep.
- Common and easily overlooked obstacles preventing your baby from sleeping.
- Becoming familiar with your baby’s unique “Awake Windows.”
- And much more!
Connect with me: www.theparentandbabycoach.com